Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Locus Trade Paperback #1!

It took me a long time to get the first three issues of Locus collected in one book--a lot longer than I'd planned. But it's finally done! And it's an impressive book, if I do say so myself.

TPB01 collects the first three issues, all 12 pages of bonus artwork (which are available in the individual issues), 16 pages of the original Locus comic (which was online briefly in 2001), three all-new covers, and one future cover you've never seen before (because I needed something for the back cover). It's 104 pages and a quarter-inch thick!

Even better: you can order it online yourself (by visiting this site) or you can get it from your friendly local comic shop (by giving this link to your comic shop owner). I make a little more on the "order it online yourself" version, but feel free to grab it any way you like!

I'll have news on the second trade paperback in a month or two.

No comments: