Friday, November 6, 2009

Bat Loaf!

He's the Bard out of Hell. The only D&D character to own a Flying V lute and pray to Sammy Hagar.

I didn't make him up, but I sure wish I did. No, Bat Loaf is a character I first read about over on Stupid Ranger almost a year ago, and asked Matt (who blogs there) if I could draw this awesome character.



The lady with the Lita Ford chaps is his wife, Niann; the baby is their son, Tarrasque Loaf--so named because he was conceived on the back of the Tarrasque.

Is that awesome or what? I'm going to try and find some time to do a few more Bat Loaf pieces, but I make no guarantees at present.

In any case, throw up the Horns!

1 comment:

Vanir said...

Dude. That's my bard.

Once again, fantastic work on that pic. Thanks for bringing him (and his hot wife and devil baby) to life!